Seminar announcement - Ada Boralevi 31 gennaio 2018, at 9:00

Emilia Mezzetti mezzette at units.it
Sat Jan 27 12:58:38 CET 2018

Seminar announcement

Università di Trieste  - Dipartimento di Matematica e Geoscienze

Wednesday 31 January 2018, 9:00

Ada Boralevi (Politecnico di Torino)

Title: A construction of equivariant bundles on the space of symmetric forms

Abstract: I will report on a recent joint work with D. Faenzi and P.
Lella, where we give a new construction of indecomposable
vector bundles on the space of symmetric forms of degree d in n+1
variables, which areequivariant for the action of the complex Lie
group SL_{n+1}, and moreover admit an equivariant free resolution of
length 2.
For n=1, we obtain new examples of indecomposable vector bundles of
rank d-1 on P^d, which are moreover equivariant for SL_2.
The presentation matrix of these bundles attains the bound for
matrices of linear forms of constant rank for that size and rank.

Seminar Room  DMG, Sezione di Matematica e Informatica, Building
H2bis, Via A. Valerio 12/1, 3rd floor, room 334

Everybody interested is much welcome to attend.

--
Prof.ssa Emilia Mezzetti
Dipartimento di Matematica e Geoscienze
Sezione di Matematica e Informatica