Seminar on Donaldson-Thomas Theory - Mon Jan 22, 9.30, room 136 Sissa

Andrea Maiorana amaioran at sissa.it
Thu Jan 18 08:37:24 CET 2018

Next Monday (Jan 22, at 9.30 in room 136) we will have the 10th and last
seminar of the series on Donaldson-Thomas theory.

Title: Joyce's invariants and generalized DT invariants
Speaker: Andrea Maiorana
Abstract: We will discuss Joyce's invariants counting semistable objects
in Abelian categories, and we will use motivic Hall algebras to derive
"wall crossing" relations between these invariants which allow to
compute them. Then we will introduce generalized Donaldson-Thomas
invariants of Calabi-Yau threefolds in this framework.