Seminar on Donaldson-Thomas Theory - Mon Jan 8, 9.30, room 136 Sissa

Andrea Maiorana andrea.maiorana at sissa.it
Fri Jan 5 11:02:00 CET 2018

Next Monday (Jan 8, at 9.30 in room 136) we will have the eighth seminar
of the series on Donaldson-Thomas theory.

Title: Hall algebras and applications to quiver moduli
Speaker: Andrea Tirelli
Abstract: In this talk we shall define the Hall algebra of an abelian
category and outline some of its properties. The rest of the time will
be dedicated to explain how the such properties can be exploited for
geometric purposes: namely to compute the Betti numbers of certain
quiver moduli spaces.