Seminar on Donaldson-Thomas Theory - Mon Nov 13, 9.30, room 136 Sissa

Andrea Maiorana andrea.maiorana at sissa.it
Thu Nov 9 11:16:50 CET 2017

Next Monday (at 9.30 in room 136, as usual) we will have the fourth
seminar of the series:

Title: Moduli spaces of quiver representations and coherent sheaves
Speaker: Andrea Maiorana
Abstract: In this seminar we will introduce moduli spaces of
representations of a quiver and moduli spaces of coherent sheaves on a
smooth projective variety. These are the fundamental objects to define
DT invariants. In both cases, we will see that to construct such moduli
spaces it is necessary to impose some stability conditions.