ICTP Mathematics Seminars (George DIMITROV) - Thursday 15 June 2017, starting at 15:00

Math Section math at ictp.it
Mon Jun 12 09:34:24 CEST 2017

M A T H E M A T I C S   S E M I N A R S  2017

Thursday 15 June, at 15:00 hrs.

George Dimitrov (ICTP)

Title: On  two  categorical invariants and their computation for
non-commutative projective spaces

Abstract:
Bridgeland assigned to any triangulated category a complex manifold: the
space of stability conditions on it. In a joint work with  Katzarkov we
prove that the Bridgeland stability spaces on wild Kronecker quivers are
CxH and these calculations suggest a new notion of a norm. To a
triangulated category T which has property of a phase gap, we attach a
number ||T||_epsilon \in [0,(1-epsilon)\pi] depending on a parameter
epsilon \in (0,1). In this talk, I will tell more about this. In
particular I plan to define and discuss a topology on a class of
triangulated categories (categories with a phase gap). By
non-commutative projective spaces I mean those introduced by
Kontsevich-Rosenberg.

VENUE:  Luigi Stasi Seminar Room (ICTP Leonardo da Vinci Building, first
floor)