talk by A. Kuznetsov

Ugo Bruzzo bruzzo at sissa.it
Fri Jul 28 14:24:04 CEST 2017

=========================
SISSA GEOMETRY SEMINARS
=========================

Prof. Alexander Kuznetsov ((HSE, Laboratory of
Algebraic Geometry, Moscow) will give a talk
on

D-equivalence and L-equivalence

on Tuesday, August 8th, at 4 pm in room 136, SISSA building A.

Abstract: In this talk I will discuss a mysterious relation between
derived equivalence of smooth projective varieties and the annihilator
ideal of powers of the class L of an affine line in the Grothendieck
ring of varieties. I will review known examples of this phenomenon
and existing constructions of L-equivalence.

U. Bruzzo