Mathematics Seminar TODAY - Friday July 21, A. Bondal at

Math Section math at ictp.it
Fri Jul 21 09:54:26 CEST 2017

M A T H E M A T I C S   S E M I N A R S   2017

Friday 21 July, at 14:00 hrs.

Speaker:
Alexey Bondal
(Steklov Mathematics Institute in Moscow and
Laboratory of Algebraic Geometry of Higher School of Economics)

Title:
Constructions of Generalized Hadamard matrices

Abstract:
I will explain what is generalized a Hadamard matrix, where it comes
from, how to construct examples. Then we will discuss a construction of
a 4-dimensional family of generalized Hadamard matrices from a joint
paper with I.Zhdanovsky. Finally, I describe conjectures, mostly by
physicists, for higher dimensional case.

VENUE:  Luigi Stasi Seminar Room (ICTP Leonardo da Vinci Building, first
floor)