IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Infopoint info_pt at ictp.it
Mon Jul 10 14:39:57 CEST 2017

*TOMORROW, 11 JULY 2017: Nomination of the****2020****European City for
Science*

Tomorrow, Tuesday 11 July, at 15:00 hrs, a press conference organized by
the F.I.T. - Fondazione Internazionale Trieste per il Progresso e la
Libertà delle Scienze will be held in the *Stasi Seminar Room, ICTP.*

On this occasion, Prof. Fantoni, President of the F.I.T, will announce
the results of the city candidature of the "2020 European city for
Science". The competing cities are Trieste and Leiden / The Hague.

The press conference will be live streamed at the following
link:https://youtu.be/Kjc0TQCcFmU

Let us keep our fingers crossed for Trieste!

Info Point