prof. Fantechi's seminar

Emanuele Tuillier Illingworth tuillier at sissa.it
Fri Feb 17 12:17:00 CET 2017

SEMINAR ANNOUNCEMENT

SISSA, Tuesday February 21, room 136 14:30

Speaker: Barbara Fantechi

Title: Moduli spaces of stable quotients as an algebraic approach to the
B model after Pandharipande and Lho

Abstract: This is a report on talks I recently heard in Berlin. I will
start reviewing Marian/Oprea's virtual class on the Quot scheme, then
Marian/Oprea/Pandharipande's moduli os stable quotients. I will then
describe some results on generating series for SQ invariants, including
KP^2 and the formal quintic.

After the talk there will be an informal organizational meeting on the
future algebraic geometry seminar.