ICTP Mathematics Seminar - NEW DATE Wednesday 15 February at 14:00

Math Section math at ictp.it
Mon Feb 6 09:11:55 CET 2017

M A T H E M A T I C S   S E M I N A R S   2017

Wednesday 15 February, at 14.00 hrs.

Emmanuel Letellier (Université Denis Diderot - Paris 7, IMJ)

Title:
Counting indecomposable parabolic bundles over the projective line

Abstract:
We will start by explaining a concrete and basic problem on polynomial
matrices and then show how this problem is related to the computation of
some topological invariants of character varieties which parametrizes
isomorphism classes of representations of the fundamental groups of the
punctured Riemann sphere.

VENUE:  Luigi Stasi Seminar Room (ICTP Leonardo da Vinci Building, first
floor)