[He-sem] High Energy Physics Seminar THURSDAY AUGUST 24

Andrei Khmelnitsky akhmelni at ictp.it
Mon Aug 21 11:02:23 CEST 2017

*************************************
HIGH ENERGY PHYSICS SEMINAR
*************************************

THURSDAY, 24 AUGUST 2017, 16:30 p.m.
Euler Lecture Hall - ICTP Leonardo Bldg.

Amine AHRICHE
(University of Jijel, Algeria)

"Phenomenology of Radiative Neutrino Masses Models”

Abstract: We consider a class of standard model (SM) extensions with a charged scalar singlet, a Y=1 scalar multiplet and three generations of Y=0 fermionic multiplets. In these models, the neutrino masses are generated at three loops, which provide an explanation for their smallness, and the lightest neutral fermion, is a dark matter candidate. We find that by considering three generations of ferminos, the model can be consistent with the neutrino oscillation data, lepton flavor violating processes, give a relic density in agreement with the recent Planck data, being in agreement with the recent measurements of the branching ratio YY, and the electroweak phase transition can be strongly first order. We also show that the charged scalars may enhance, where as YZ get can get few percent suppression. We also discuss the phenomenological implications of the new interactions at both LHC and future electron-positron colliders.