ICTP Mathematics Seminars (Marks Ruziboev) - Thursday 20 April 2017, starting at 15:00 hrs

Math Section math at ictp.it
Wed Apr 12 10:12:42 CEST 2017

M A T H E M A T I C S   S E M I N A R S  2017

Thursday 20 April, at 15:00 hrs.

Marks Ruziboev (Loughborough University)

Title:
Statistical stability of the Lorenz flow

Abstract:
In this talk we will show that the Lorenz flow is statistically stable.
Moreover as a byproduct of the argument we also obtain that variance in
the CLT for the flow is also continuous.

VENUE:  Luigi Stasi Seminar Room (ICTP Leonardo da Vinci Building, first
floor)