Colloquium by Paolo Rossi - TODAY 21 September 2016- 3 p.m. SISSA Aula Magna

Quantitative Life Sciences qls at ictp.it
Wed Sep 21 11:52:30 CEST 2016

Please note that the SISSA Colloquium by Professor Paolo Rossi entitled
"The science of surnames" will be held at SISSA, Via Bonomea 265, Aula
Magna P. Budinich

Erica Sarnataro
Group Secretary
Quantitative Life Sciences
The Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics (ICTP)
Trieste,  Italy
Tel. +39-040-2240623
e-mail:qls at ictp.it

Inizio messaggio inoltrato: