"Geometry and Physics" seminar

Emanuele Tuillier Illingworth tuillier at sissa.it
Tue Nov 15 12:20:34 CET 2016

Dear all,

the next seminar in Geometry and Physics take place tomorrow WEDNESDAY 16 November 14:30 room 136
Please notice unusual time and day schedule.

Speaker: Boris Feigin, Higher School of Economics, Moscow

Title: Integrable systems of KdV -type.Shuffle algebra approach.Connections with geometry.

Abstract:   I explain relatively new approach to the integrable systems. My main example -quantum KdV -system.People new for a long time that
such system can be "solved" by some version of Bethe equations,and there were a lot of results.But understanding was poor (from my point).
Understanding is still poor -but we have progress .Actually quantum hamiltonians relate with quantum cohomology ring of some manifolds.
Understanding of this fact was important - now we have new tools and new machinery   to  construct  KdV hamiltonians. to get new  Bethe equations
and many other things.

You are all more than welcome to attend

Bests
Alessandro