Quantitative Life Sciences Guest Seminar - Wednesday 16 November at 14:30

Quantitative Life Sciences qls at ictp.it
Mon Nov 14 12:03:50 CET 2016

*Quantitative Life Sciences Guest Seminar*

  Wednesday 16 November at 14:30
ICTP, Central Area, 2nd floor, old SISSA building

"Computational and analytical approaches to modeling solid tumors"

Edoardo Milotti - Physics Department, University of Trieste

Abstract:
In the first part of this seminar I shall give a short overview of the
work of my group in the field of tumor modeling. In the second part, I
shall discuss the challenges in this field and how we are dealing with
them, with special emphasis on the microenvironment of solid tumors.

Web page: http://indico.ictp.it/event/8057/

--
Erica Sarnataro
Group Secretary