dr. Bershtein's seminar at SISSA

Emanuele Tuillier Illingworth tuillier at sissa.it
Tue Jun 14 12:06:42 CEST 2016

SEMINAR ANNOUNCEMENT

Mikhail Bershtein

Title: q-deformed Painleve tau function and q-deformed conformal blocks

Abstract:We propose q-deformation of the Gamayun-Iorgov-Lisovyy formula
for Painleve tau function.
Namely we propose formula for tau function for q-difference Painleve
equation corresponding to A^(1)_7 surface (and A^(1)_1 symmetry) in
Sakai classification. In this formula tau function equals the series of
q-Virasoro Whittaker conformal blocks (equivalently Nekrasov partition
functions for pure SU(2) 5d theory).

Tau functions of q-difference Painleve equation should be consistent
with the action of symmetry
group of the equation. For our formula this reduces to (conjectural)
bilinear relations on Nekrasov
partition functions and fiber-base duality of topological vertex.

Venue: SISSA, Wednesday 15 June at 2 pm in lecture room 134