Talks by Stefano Marmi, at ICTP - 13 - 14 December 2016

Math Group math at ictp.it
Wed Dec 7 16:33:28 CET 2016

M A T H E M A T I C S   S E M I N A R S 2016

Stefano Marmi (Scuola Normale Superiore di Pisa)

Tuesday, 13 December 2016, 16:00 - 17:00

Title: Diophantine conditions and quasiperiodic dynamics: an introduction

VENUE: Room D (ICTP Leonardo da Vinci Building, terrace level - Diploma
area)

--

Wednesday, 14 December 2016, 14:30 - 15:30

Title: Small divisor problems: some old and new open problems

VENUE:  Luigi Stasi Seminar Room (ICTP Leonardo da Vinci Building, first
floor)

--
Koutou Mabilo
ICTP Mathematics Group