Raphael Belliard's seminar at SISSA

Emanuele Tuillier Illingworth tuillier at sissa.it
Mon Apr 11 09:01:01 CEST 2016

SEMINAR ANNOUNCEMENT

Venue: SISSA, Tuesday 12th of April 2.30pm room 136
Speaker: BELLIARD Raphael, Cea Paris,
Title : Loop equations from differential systems on curves.

Abstract : To any differential system on a curve, defined as the flat
section  of a connection in a principal bundle over a Riemann surface,
we will associate a sequence of symmetric differentials satisfying an
infinite set of algebraic relations called loop equations. We will give
necessary conditions for their topological expansions  to satisfy the
Eynard-Orantin topological recursion.