ICTP Mathematics Seminar - Friday 30 October at 16:00

Math Section math at ictp.it
Thu Oct 29 09:20:14 CET 2015

M A T H E M A T I C S   S E M I N A R S   2015

Friday, 30 October, at 16:00 hrs.

Nagatomo Kiyokazu (Osaka University)

Vertex operator algebras with central charges -46/3 and -3/5 and minimal
models

Abstract:
In this talk vertex operator algebras with central charge -46/3 and -3/5
whose space of characters are 4-diminsinal are studied. We show that under
the mild conditions these vertex operator algebras are isomorphic to the
minimal series Virasoro vertex operator algebras.

VENUE:  Luigi Stasi Seminar Room (ICTP Leonardo da Vinci Building, first
floor)