NCG seminar announcement

Emanuele Tuillier Illingworth tuillier at sissa.it
Wed Oct 14 10:32:12 CEST 2015

NONCOMMUTATIVE GEOMETRY SEMINAR

Michel Dubois-Violette
(LPT Orsay)

"A remarkable algebra connected with combinatorics and parastatics"

Abstract
Given a n-dimensional vector space V , we define a cubic algebra F =
F(V) generated by V, which is regular of global dimension n(n+1)/2
(in the sense of Artin-Schelter) and which is a model for the polynomial
representations of GL(V) which acts by automorphisms on F
(i.e. each Young diagram representation appears with multiplicity one).
This algebra is not 3-Koszul but we describe its Yoneda algebra E(F) in
terms of its GL(V)-representations content and we give some properties
of its canonical A_\infty-structure and make explicit its Frobenius algebra
structure corresponding to the Poincare duality property of F.

SISSA room 136, Friday 16 Oct, 11:00 a.m.