Remind: tomorrow's talk by Pietro Tortella

Fabio Perroni perroni at sissa.it
Mon May 18 18:07:28 CEST 2015

=========================
SISSA GEOMETRY SEMINARS
=========================

Dr. Pietro Tortella (SISSA) will give a talk on

"The Riemann-Hilbert correspondence from a Lie algebroid point of
view" (II part).

Tomorrow, May 19th 2015, at 4:00 pm in Room 136, SISSA building A.

Abstract:
We establish two functors that relate logarithmic connections with
representations of Atiyah algebroids of a line bundle.
We then use these to apply some theory of Lie algebroids to study
problems related with logarithmic connections. As an example, we will
obtain a definition of the residue of a logarithmic connection which
is "more functorial", and a simple proof of Deligne's Riemann-Hilbert
correspondence, where it follows directly from the second theorem of
Lie for Lie algebroids/groupoids.

Best regards,
Fabio