Talk by Pietro Tortella

Pietro Tortella tortella at sissa.it
Mon May 4 12:23:54 CEST 2015

========================
SISSA GEOMETRY SEMINAR
========================

I will give a talk on

"The Riemann-Hilbert correspondence from a Lie algebroid point of view"

tomorrow, Tuesday 5 May 2015, at 4:00 pm in room 136, SISSA building A.

Abstract:

We establish two functors that relate logarithmic connections with
representations of Atiyah algebroids of a line bundle.
We then use these to apply some theory of Lie algebroids to study problems
related with logarithmic connections. As an example, we will obtain a
definition of the residue of a logarithmic connection which is "more
functorial", and a simple proof of Deligne's Riemann-Hilbert
correspondence, where it follows directly from the second theorem of Lie
for Lie algebroids/groupoids.