Mathematics Seminar by A. Kuznetsov

fperroni at units.it fperroni at units.it
Mon Jun 29 21:55:00 CEST 2015

Dear everybody,

Prof. Alexander Kuznetsov (Steklov Institute, Moscow) will give a seminar on

"Derived categories and exceptional collections".

Abstract: In the talk I will discuss derived categories
of coherent sheaves on algebraic varieties and their uses
for various questions of algebraic geometry. Especially I will
stress on exceptional collections and Beilinson spectral sequences
allowing to represent vector bundles and other geometrical objects
in terms of linear algebra.

The seminar will be held on Tuesday 7 July 2015 at 14:30 in Room 334
"Sala Seminario",
third floor, Dipartimento di Matematica e Geoscienze, Sezione di Matematica e
Informatica, Building H2 bis, Via Valerio 12/1, Trieste.

Best regards,
Fabio Perroni