ICTP Mathematics Seminar - Tuesday 21 July 2015, at 16:00

Math Group math at ictp.it
Mon Jul 20 14:21:58 CEST 2015

M A T H E M A T I C S   S E M I N A R S   2015

Tuesday, 21 July, at 16:00 hrs.

Elizabeth Gasparim (Universidad Católica del Norte, Chile)

Title: LG models on adjoint orbits

Abstract: In joint work with Grama and San martin we have showed that
adjoint orbits of semisimple Lie algebras have the structure of
symplectic Lefschetz fibrations. I will describe some consequences of
our construction, such as the topology of regular fibres and features of
the Hodge diamonds of their compactifications.

Venue: Lecture Room D (ICTP Leonardo da Vinci Building, Terrace Level,
Diploma area)