Talk by P. Tortella

Ugo Bruzzo bruzzo at sissa.it
Sun Jan 11 16:33:16 CET 2015

=========================
SISSA GEOMETRY SEMINARS
=========================

Dr Pietro Tortella wil give a talk on

REPRESENTATIONS OF ATIYAH ALGEBROIDS, MONODROMY,
AND LOGARITHMIC CONNECTIONS

on Tuesday, January 13th, at 2:30 pm in Room 134, SISSA building A.

Abstract:
We study logarithmic connections from the
Lie algebroid point of view. Using this
approach, we give a new interpretation of the
residue of a connection along the divisors
where it has the poles. With this remark in mind,
we study representations of the Atiyah algebroid
of a line bundle, and we functorially associate a
logarithmic connection to any such object.
This allows us to define the monodromy of a
representation of the Atiyah algebroid, and to
establish a Riemann-Hilbert-like correspondence
for these objects.

U. Bruzzo