Joint ICTP/SISSA Statistical Physics Seminar

Statistical Physics statphys at ictp.it
Sat Oct 11 08:27:24 CEST 2014

_JOINT ICTP/SISSA STATISTICAL PHYSICS SEMINAR_

*Tuesday, 14 October - 11:00 a.m.*

*SISSA, "Cinema Room"*

Speaker: *Mario Collura *(Dipt. Fisica, Univ. Pisa)*
*

Title: *Interaction Quench In One-dimensional Bose Gas*

Abstract: We consider the quench of the one-dimensional Bose gas from
zero to infinite interaction, in which the relation between modes is
nonlinear,
and consequently Wick's theorem does not hold. We provide exact analytical
results for the time evolution of the dynamical density-density correlation
function. We prove that its stationary value is described by a Generalized
Gibbs Ensemble (GGE). Finally, we analyze the entanglement properties of
the the asymptotic steady state after the quench; we provide exact
analytical
results both for the leading extensive parts and the subleading terms
for the
entropies as well as for the cumulants of the particle number fluctuations.