ICTP Mathematics Seminar - Tuesday 25 March 2014, at 16:30

Mabilo mabilok at ictp.it
Mon Mar 24 15:10:24 CET 2014

M A T H E M A T I C S   S E M I N A R S   2014

Tuesday, 25 March, at 16.30 hrs.

Anton Mellit
(ICTP)

Learning seminar on Bridgeland stability conditions

_*"Stability conditions on curves, quivers and K3 surfaces, wall crossing"*_

Abstract:
I will explain results of T. Bridgeland about the spaces of stability
conditions on curves, quivers and K3 surfaces. If time permits, I will
give an idea of DT-invariants and the wall-crossing phenomena.

Venue: Luigi Stasi Seminar Room, first floor , ICTP Leonardo Building

--

Koutou Mabilo
ICTP-UNESCO

Tel.no.: +39-040-2240-455
Fax no.: +39-040-2240-7455
E-mail:mabilok at ictp.it

"For to be free is not merely to cast off one's chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others." - Nelson Mandela