prof. Bolle's seminar at SISSA

Emanuele Tuillier Illingworth tuillier at sissa.it
Wed Mar 5 11:32:50 CET 2014

SEMINAR ANNOUNCEMENT

Seminar:  Thursday 6 March, 14.30, room 005,

Prof. Philippe Bolle, Univ. Avignon,

Title: Tonelli Hamiltonians without conjugate points

Abstract: We consider smooth  Tonelli Hamiltonians on the cotangent
bundle of the n-dimensional torus that have no conjugate points.
We show that there is a continuous foliation of the phase space
byLipschitz Lagrangian flow invariant graphs.
Some informations about the dynamics on these invariant graphs is
available too.
This is a joint work with M. Arcostanzo, M.C. Arnaud, M. Zavidovique.