Fwd: QUANTUM SEMINARS (call for abstracts)

ennio gozzi ennio.gozzi at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 11:25:03 CET 2014

     Dear Collegues,

     we would like to start a new series

     of seminars called "quantum seminars" on topics

     centered on quantum mechanics like quantum

     information, Bell non-locality, modifications of the

     Schroedinger eq., open systems, mesoscopic  physics ,

     geometrical aspects of quantum mechanics etc.

     There is a growing community in Trieste interested

     in these topics and  it would  be useful to have a forum

     where to meet and discuss and learn about the research

     that others do.

     In order for the seminars to be useful also to

     students  and postdocs we would like that those

     who like to give seminars make the commitment

     to give *two* seminars, the first one pedagogical

     and introductory  and the second one more

     specialized  .

     All those interested should send title and abstract

     of their two seminars , or just their address if they

     want only to be put on the mailing list, to

     ennio.gozzi at gmail.com who will take care of the

     organizational aspects of these seminars.

     They will be on mondays at 16.30 in the Stasi

     Seminar room starting on Feb.10th.

      Thank you for your attention.

      A.Bassi, F.Benatti, G.c.Ghirardi, E.Gozzi.

      *Dept. of Physics, Theoretical Section, **University of Trieste.*