ICTP Mathematics Seminar on Friday 26 July

math math at ictp.it
Wed Jul 24 16:59:30 CEST 2013

M A T H E M A T I C S   S E M I N A R S   2013

Friday, 26 July, at 15:00

Yun Zhao
(Soochow University, Suzhou, P.R. China)

"Weak specification properties and large deviations for non-additive
potentials"

Abstract: We  obtain large deviation bounds for the measure of deviation
sets associated to asymptotically additive and sub-additive
potentials under some weak specification properties. Some applications
to the study of the convergence of Lyapunov exponents are given.

VENUE: Luigi Stasi Seminar Room, first floor, ICTP Leonardo Building