ICTP Mathematics Seminar on Wednesday 21 August at 14:30 hrs

math math at ictp.it
Mon Aug 19 14:30:00 CEST 2013

M A T H E M A T I C S   S E M I N A R S   2013

Wednesday, 21 August, at 14:30

Lassina Dembele
(University of Warwick, UK)

"Examples of abelian surfaces with everywhere good reduction"

Abstract:
In this talk, we will present explicit examples of abelian surfaces with
everywhere good reduction. One class of examples is connected with the
Paramodularity Conjecture of Brumer-Kramer, which will be discussed in
the process. This is joint work with Abhinav Kumar.

VENUE: Luigi Stasi Seminar Room, first floor, ICTP Leonardo Building