Fwd: 6th ICTP Workshop on The Theory and Use of REGional Climate Models (smr2337)

Iannitti iannitti at ictp.it
Mon May 7 09:52:58 CEST 2012

I sent this last week and it was not circulated.. well, at least I never received my copy of the email neither from science-ts nor infopoint.
Please let me know Thx Lisa
Begin forwarded message:

> From: Iannitti Lisa <iannitti at ictp.it>
> Date: 3 May 2012 14:15:43 GMT+02:00
> To: science-ts at lists.ictp.it, infopoint
> Subject: 6th ICTP Workshop on The Theory and Use of REGional Climate Models (smr2337)
>

> 6th ICTP Workshop on  The Theory and Use of REGional Climate Models
> May 7 - 18, 2012
>
> tel: +39 040 2240227,  e-mail: iannitti at ictp.it
>
> Venue:  Kastler Lecture Hall, Adriatico Guesthouse
>

> co-Organizers:   R. Anyah (U. Connecticut, USA), F. Giorgi (ESP-ICTP) R. Porfirio Da Rocha, (U. Saõ Paulo, Brazil), P. Ruti (ENEA, Italy)
>
> All information, i.e. Programme, General Information, List Participants, etc.
>
> [and subsequent updatings], regarding the above-mentioned activity can be retrieved on the:
>
> ICTP Agenda web page: http://cdsagenda5.ictp.trieste.it/full_display.php?smr=0&ida=a11161

Lisa Iannitti
International Centre for
Theoretical Physics (ICTP)
of UNESCO and the IAEA
Strada Costiera 11
34014 Trieste, Italy
tel.: +39 - 040 - 2240227
fax.: +39 - 040 - 2240558
ICTP website: http://www.ictp.it/

✯"We are not permitted to choose the frame of our destiny.... but what we put into it, is ours..."  -  Dag Hammarskjöld✯
✯"A Winner is only a Dreamer who hasn't given up"✯ - Nelson Mandela
✯"Since wars begin in the minds of men, it is in the minds of men that the defences of peace must be constructed"✯UNESCO's motto
✯Let us not be justices of peace, but angels of peace✯ Saint Theresa of Lisieux
✯ All Lives are of Equal Value✯