NCG Seminar at SISSA

Emanuele Tuillier Illingworth tuillier at sissa.it
Fri Jun 15 10:44:29 CEST 2012

NON COMMUTATIVE GEOMETRY SEMINAR

Marzieh Forough
SISSA

"Perturbations of self-adjoint regular Fredholm operators on Hilbert
C*-modules"

In this talk, I discuss the stability of Fredholm property of
self-adjoint regular operators acting on Hilbert C*-modules under some
certain perturbations. I investigate the cases in which the perturbing
operators are self-adjoint and small bounded adjointable operators,
compact operators,  small relatively bounded regular operator, and
relatively compact regular operators. I also consider the
perturbations of self-adjoint regular operators in terms of gap metric.
Then I employ these results to construct some continuous pathes of
self-adjoint regular Fredholm operators with respect to the gap
topology.
Also, a charecterization of finitely generated Hilbert C*-modules over
unital C*-algebras is obtained

Tuesday 19 June 2012, 11:00-12:30
Room 136 SISSA