The ICTP's HPC appointments - NEWS

Visintin Sabrina sabrina at ictp.it
Mon Dec 3 14:11:47 CET 2012

Dear all,

we remind you that ICTS is organizing a series of weekly meetings with focus on High Performance Computing (HPC) and parallel programming.
The program for the three sections left is slightly changed. We recommend to scroll it.
Indeed, the final part of the "HPC Appointments" meetings will be mostly dedicated to parallel programming techniques.
Speakers will go through parallel implementations of some relevant problems in Molecular Dynamics and Astrophysics.
General information along with the whole program is published within the ICTP web-site at:

http://www.ictp.it/about-ictp/media-centre/news/the-hpc-appointment.aspx

We look forward to seeing you tomorrow or at any other session.

Regards,

             The Information and Communication Technology Section