Teaching and Research Assistantship at UMass Lowell on the RegCNET

Iannitti iannitti at ictp.it
Wed Apr 11 18:13:02 CEST 2012

Research Assistantship, contact JianHua_Qian at uml.edu

The Department of Environmental, Earth, and Atmospheric Sciences at the
University of Massachusetts Lowell has funding available for Teaching
Assistants (TAs) in our Atmospheric Science masters program for the
2012-2013 academic year, as well as for a Research Assistant (RA) in the
area of regional climate modeling, mesoscale atmospheric modeling, and
multi-scale climate process studies.  These positions are available for
qualified matriculated, full-time (minimum of 9 credits/semester)
graduate students in our masters program, and include full tuition waiver.

More information about our masters program can be found at:
<http://www.uml.edu/catalog/graduate/colleges/sciences/environmental/master
.htm>

And more information about the TA can be found at:
<http://www.uml.edu/Grad/assistantships.aspx>

Applications for the graduate program should be made online at:
<http://www.uml.edu/Grad/Process/default.aspx>

Questions regarding TA positions may be directed to Mathew Barlow
(Mathew_Barlow at uml.edu) and questions regarding the RA position may be
directed to Jian-Hua (Joshua) Qian (JianHua_Qian at uml.edu).

Thanks!
Joshua

Dr. Jian-Hua (Joshua) Qian
Associate Professor of Atmospheric and Climate Science
Department of Environmental, Earth & Atmospheric Sciences
University of Massachusetts
Lowell, MA 01854, USA
office: Olney 223A, phone: 978-934-4861
email: JianHua_Qian at uml.edu

Lisa Iannitti
International Centre for
Theoretical Physics (ICTP)
of UNESCO and the IAEA
Strada Costiera 11
34014 Trieste, Italy
tel.: +39 - 040 - 2240227
fax.: +39 - 040 - 2240558
ICTP website: http://www.ictp.it/

✯"We are not permitted to choose the frame of our destiny.... but what we put into it, is ours..."  -  Dag Hammarskjöld✯
✯"A Winner is only a Dreamer who hasn't given up"✯ - Nelson Mandela
✯"Since wars begin in the minds of men, it is in the minds of men that the defences of peace must be constructed"✯UNESCO's motto
✯Let us not be justices of peace, but angels of peace✯ Saint Theresa of Lisieux
✯ All Lives are of Equal Value✯