Fwd: ICEM 2011 - Updated Provisional Programme

Iannitti Lisa iannitti at ictp.it
Mon Sep 26 13:33:06 CEST 2011

Begin forwarded message:

> From: <info at icem2011.org>
> Date: 26 September 2011 11:41:14 GMT+02:00
> Subject: ICEM 2011 - Updated Provisional Programme
>

> Dear Colleague,
>
> I am pleased to attach an updated provisional programme for International Conference Energy & Meteorology (ICEM, http://www.icem2011.org) 2011 for your review.
>
> ICEM 2011 will be held from 8 – 11 November 2011 at the Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa, Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia (Pre-Conference Seminar Energy & Meteorology: Fundamentals and Challenges on 7 November 2011).
>
> New keynote speakers have been confirmed:
> Prof. Roberto Schaeffer, Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
> Mr Peter Cowling, GE Ecoimagination, Australia
> Dr Giovanni Pirovano, Ricerca sul Sistema Energetico, Italy
>  The updated programme also includes details of accepted abstracts for oral presentation. There will be 4/5 parallel sessions for 90 minutes each day, many interesting topics will be covered and a wide variety of exciting presentations to listen to.
>
>  Networking is also an important part of this busy week, with social events including the Welcome Reception, Happy Hour and Conference Dinner, in addition to an exhibition.
>
>  For more details about the provisional programme, keynote speakers’ bios, social events and/or to register, please visit http://www.icem2011.org, where you can also register online (credit card payment required).
>
> We look forward to welcoming you to ICEM 2011 in November.
>
> If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
>
> Aurélie Favennec
> ICEM 2011 Manager
> Tel: +61 2 9431 8632
> Email: info at icem2011.org

Lisa Iannitti
International Centre for
Theoretical Physics (ICTP)
of UNESCO and the IAEA
Strada Costiera 11
34014 Trieste, Italy
tel.: +39 - 040 - 2240227
fax.: +39 - 040 - 2240558
ICTP website: http://www.ictp.it/

✯"We are not permitted to choose the frame of our destiny.... but what we put into it, is ours..."  -  Dag Hammarskjöld✯
✯"A Winner is only a Dreamer who hasn't given up"✯ - Nelson Mandela
✯"Since wars begin in the minds of men, it is in the minds of men that the defences of peace must be constructed"✯UNESCO's motto
✯Let us not be justices of peace, but angels of peace✯ Saint Theresa of Lisieux
✯ All Lives are of Equal Value✯