International School on Geothermal Exploration (smr2271)

Iannitti Lisa iannitti at ictp.it
Fri Nov 25 15:57:35 CET 2011

International School on Geothermal Exploration
28 November - 5 December 2011
(tel: +39 040 2240227,   fax: +39 040 2240558,   e-mail: iannitti at ictp.it

Venue:  Giambiagi Lecture Hall, Adriatico Guesthouse

jointly organized with the  International Centre for Science and High Technology (ICS-UNIDO)

co-sponsors:
ENEL - Green Power (Italy), International Geothermal Association (IGA),
University of Trieste & Unione Geotermica Italiana (UGI)
the Italian National Research Council (IGG-CNR, Pisa)
the ICTP Training and Research in Italian Laboratories Programme (TRIL)

co-Organizers: R. Bertani (ENEL, Italy), D. Chandrasekharam (IIT-Bombay, India), A. Manzella, (CNR, Italy),
M. Pipan (Univ. of  Trieste, Italy), A. Aoudia (ICTP), G. Furlan (ICTP)

All information, i.e. Programme, General Information, List Participants, etc.
[and subsequent updatings], regarding the above-mentioned activity can be retrieved on the:
ICTP Agenda web page: http://cdsagenda5.ictp.it/full_display.php?email=0&ida=a10175

Lisa Iannitti
International Centre for
Theoretical Physics (ICTP)
of UNESCO and the IAEA
Strada Costiera 11
34014 Trieste, Italy
tel.: +39 - 040 - 2240227
fax.: +39 - 040 - 2240558
ICTP website: http://www.ictp.it/

✯"We are not permitted to choose the frame of our destiny.... but what we put into it, is ours..."  -  Dag Hammarskjöld✯
✯"A Winner is only a Dreamer who hasn't given up"✯ - Nelson Mandela
✯"Since wars begin in the minds of men, it is in the minds of men that the defences of peace must be constructed"✯UNESCO's motto
✯Let us not be justices of peace, but angels of peace✯ Saint Theresa of Lisieux
✯ All Lives are of Equal Value✯