Fwd: [imeko-mi2011] IMEKO at Cavtat

Iannitti Lisa iannitti at ictp.it
Mon May 30 15:19:42 CEST 2011

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "info-imeko2011" <info at metrologyconsulting-hr.org>
> Date: 30 May 2011 13:59:32 GMT+02:00
> To: "MI" <imeko-mi2011 at metrologyconsulting-hr.org>
> Subject: [imeko-mi2011] IMEKO at Cavtat
>
> IMEKO-MI2011
>
> Joint IMEKO International Symposium
> Technical Committees 11, 19 and 20
> METROLOGICAL INFRASTRUCTURE, ENVIRONMENTAL AND ENERGY MEASUREMENTS
>
> International Symposium of Energy Agencies of
> Mediterranean Countries
> MEDITERRANEAN INDUSTRY OF THE SUN
>
> Dubrovnik Riviera Cavtat, Croatia, June 15–17, 2011
> www.imeko-mi2011.org
> Dear Colleagues,
>
> In Technical Programme you will find papers covering three main topics: Energy Measurement, Metrological Infrastructure and Environmental Measurements. Especial emphasis is on presentations of the European Metrology Research Programme (EMRP) (http://www.euramet.org/index.php?id=emrp)  implemented by EURAMET – European Collaboration in Measurement Standards; European Association of National Metrology Institutes (www.euramet.org), organised by 22 National Metrology Institutes (NMIs), supported by the European Union and has a value of over 400 000 000 EUR. The Project: Metrofission – Metrology for New Generation of Nuclear Power Plants from EURAMET Joint Research Projects – JRP (http://projects.npl.co.uk/metrofission) will have a special Session presenting results of the research.
>
> More details on the website: http://www.imeko-mi2011.org/technical-programme.
>
> You are very welcome to the Symposium  at Cavtat, 14–18 June 2011 to participate at fine event with colleagues from:
>
> All-Ukrainian State Scientific and Production Centre for Standardization, Metrology, Certification and Protection of Consumer” Ukrmetrteststandard, Ukraine
> Bundesanstalt für Materialforschung und -prüfung (BAM), Germany
> Bureau of Legal Metrology - National Institute of Metrology; Romania
> CÉTÉ de l'Est – Laboratoire Régional des Ponts et Chaussées de Nancy, France
> Croatian Accreditation Agency, Croatia
> Czech Metrology Institute, Czech Republic
> Department of Innovation Engineering; Faculty of Engineering, University of Salento; Italy
> EC-JRC-IRMM, Belgium
> Energie-Forschungszentrum Niedersachsen, Germany
> Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing, Croatia
> HEP-ESCO, Croatia
> IFIN-HH, Romania
> Instituto Português da Qualidade, Portugal
> Korea Research Institute of Standards and Science (KRISS), Korea
> Laboratiore Nationale d’Essais (LNE), France
> Laboratório de Medidas Eléctricas DEEC/IST; Portugal
> National Institute of Technology and Evaluation (NITE), Japan
> National Physical Laboratory (NPL), United Kingdom
> Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt, (PTB), Germany
> SP Sveriges Tekniska Forskningsinstitut (SP), Sweden
> Ss. Cyril and Methodius University, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information Technologies, R. Macedonia
> [...]

Lisa Iannitti
International Centre for
Theoretical Physics (ICTP)
of UNESCO and the IAEA
Strada Costiera 11
34014 Trieste, Italy
tel.: +39 - 040 - 2240227
fax.: +39 - 040 - 2240558
ICTP website: http://www.ictp.it/

✯"We are not permitted to choose the frame of our destiny.... but what we put into it, is ours..."  -  Dag Hammarskjöld✯
✯"A Winner is only a Dreamer who hasn't given up"✯ - Nelson Mandela
✯"Since wars begin in the minds of men, it is in the minds of men that the defences of peace must be constructed"✯UNESCO's motto
✯Let us not be justices of peace, but angels of peace✯ Saint Theresa of Lisieux
✯ All Lives are of Equal Value✯