EuroScienceJobs - the Leading Site for Postdoc and Research Jobs in Europe

Info Point info_pt at ictp.it
Thu Jun 30 13:38:53 CEST 2011

<http://www.eurosciencejobs.com/counter/13/AssociationPromo%20%20>

EuroScienceJobs
<http://www.eurosciencejobs.com/counter/13/AssociationPromo%20%20> is
the no.1 site for post-doc and research jobs in Europe. It offers
scientists access to vacancies in leading International and European
research organisations.

Since its launch in 2007 EuroScienceJobs has helped thousands of
scientists to find new opportunities. Our services were recently
complemented by a CV database further helping top-level science
recruiters find the best available candidates.

In order to continue connecting recruiters and first-rate physicists we
would like to ask you to:

 - Link to EuroScienceJobs
<http://www.eurosciencejobs.com/counter/13/AssociationPromo%20%20%20%20%20>
from your website
 - Tell your members about our job offerings in your newsletters and
social media
 - Encourage your members to submit their CVs in the EuroScienceJobs
Database <http://www.eurosciencejobs.com/counter/14/CVDB%20> to stay
updated on the latest opportunities

*Many science associations already recommend us;*/ Swiss Mathematical
Society, Société Mathématique de France, Scientific and Technical
Information Service Belgium, Slovak PhD Studentsâ?? Association, Belgian
Mathematical Society, Réseau de docteurs et doctorants lâ??académie de
Montpellier/.

We hope that your organisation will help us spread the word about
EuroScienceJobs.

Best regards,

Kei

*Kei Ito**Â *