Fwd: 6th Eur. Conf. on Severe Storms 2011 - First Announcement

Iannitti Lisa iannitti at ictp.it
Mon Jan 10 16:44:18 CET 2011

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Pieter Groenemeijer <pieter.groenemeijer at essl.org>
> Date: 9 January 2011 11:20:27 GMT+01:00
> Subject: 6th Eur. Conf. on Severe Storms 2011 - First Announcement
>
> Dear all,
> Via the website in this message, you will find the First Announcement of the 6th
> Edition of the European Conference of Severe Storms (ECSS 2011). This
> conference will be held from 3rd to 7th of October 2011 in Palma de
> Mallorca (Balearic Islands, Spain).
>
> The ECSS is jointly organized by the Universitat de les Isles
> Balears and the European Severe Storms Laboratory.
>
> Please find further details, pls access the conference website: http://www.ecss.eu
>
> Feel free to forward this message to interested colleagues and advertise
> the conference among potentially interested colleagues.
>
> Best wishes,
> Pieter Groenemeijer
>
> --
> Dr. Pieter Groenemeijer
> Director
> European Severe Storms Laboratory
> Münchener Strasse 20
> 82234 Wessling, Germany
>
> +49 8153 28 1845
> +49 89 2180 4298
> mobile:
> +49 151 5903 1839

Lisa Iannitti
International Centre for
Theoretical Physics (ICTP)
of UNESCO and the IAEA
Strada Costiera 11
34151 Trieste, Italy
tel.: +39 - 040 - 2240227
fax.: +39 - 040 - 2240558
ICTP website: http://www.ictp.it/

✯"We are not permitted to choose the frame of our destiny.... but what we put into it, is ours..."  -  Dag Hammarskjöld✯
✯"A Winner is only a Dreamer who hasn't given up"✯ - Nelson Mandela
✯"Since wars begin in the minds of men, it is in the minds of men that the defences of peace must be constructed"✯.  - UNESCO's motto