Prof. Yajima's seminar at SISSA

Emanuele Tuillier Illingworth tuillier at sissa.it
Wed Feb 2 09:17:43 CET 2011

MATHEMATICAL PHYSICS SECTOR SEMINAR

Prof. Kenji Yajima
(Gakushuin University, Tokyo)

will hold a seminar on:

"Resolvent estimates in amalgam spaces and asymptotic expansion for
Schroedinger equations"

Abstract:
We study mapping properties of the resolvent of Schroedinger
operators and prove the limiting absorption principle in weighted
amalgam spaces. We apply the result to the corresponding
Schroedinger equation and obtain the asymptotic expansion
in time of solutions in remote past and far future.

Monday 21 February at 2.30 pm in lecture room 128/129 (SISSA Santorio
Main Building, I floor)

--
Dr. Emanuele Tuillier Illingworth
Secretary of Mathematical Physics and Elementary Particle sectors
emanuele.tuillier at sissa.it