Fwd: EU-IndiaGrid2 User Survey: Have your say!

Iannitti Lisa iannitti at ictp.it
Thu Dec 15 12:16:21 CET 2011

> Special: User Survey
>

> EU-IndiaGrid2 User survey
> Have your say!
>

> If you are a grid user, feel part of the EU-IndiaGrid2 community, or simply wish to learn more about it, then take 5 minutes to fill in this survey. You will help us to improve our services.
> EU-IndiaGrid2 supports specific user communities in the exploitation of grid infrastructures in areas strategic for EU-Indian collaboration such as Climate Change, High Energy Physics, Biology and Material Science and promoted also some new user communities.  Specific applications have been developed and ported in the EU-IndiaGrid. A series of training events has been organized and materials and tools have been produced for the benefit of EU-IndiaGrid users.
>
> We  will appreciate the time you take to fill in this survey.
>
> Start survey
>
> The survey will be online from 15 to 22 December only.
> If you want to receive a copy of the survey report please register as a EU-IndiaGrid2 community member.
>

> In the last month:
>
> EU-IndiaGrid2 @ 7th International Conference on eScience
> Helping scientists undertake research
> EU-IndiaGrid2 Article published by eGov Magazine, ICT Policy 2011: November 2011
>

> --
> If you do not want to receive any more newsletters, this link

> Forward a Message to Someone this link
>
> powered by phplist v 2.10.10, © tincan ltd

Lisa Iannitti
International Centre for
Theoretical Physics (ICTP)
of UNESCO and the IAEA
Strada Costiera 11
34014 Trieste, Italy
tel.: +39 - 040 - 2240227
fax.: +39 - 040 - 2240558
ICTP website: http://www.ictp.it/

✯"We are not permitted to choose the frame of our destiny.... but what we put into it, is ours..."  -  Dag Hammarskjöld✯
✯"A Winner is only a Dreamer who hasn't given up"✯ - Nelson Mandela
✯"Since wars begin in the minds of men, it is in the minds of men that the defences of peace must be constructed"✯UNESCO's motto
✯Let us not be justices of peace, but angels of peace✯ Saint Theresa of Lisieux
✯ All Lives are of Equal Value✯