[Dmi-fluid_faculty] mini course for PhD students

Pandora Malchose pandora at ictp.it
Fri Oct 29 12:13:33 CEST 2010

Subject: [Dmi-fluid_faculty] mini course for PhD students

Dear All,

please find the flyer of a mini course to be held by Prof. Alberto Scotti
(University of North Carolina, CH, USA) in November.

If PhD students of Schools other than ours in Trieste are interested to
attend the course (it is free) we may help to find cheap accommodations. In
that case the students should contact me in advance.

Best regards

Vincenzo Armenio, Ph.D

Professor of Environmental Hydraulics

Chief of the Industrial and Environmental Fluid Dynamic Research Group

http://www.iefluids.com

http://www.dica.units.it/perspage/armenio/Armenio_home_page.html

Director of the School of Doctorate
Environmental and Industrial Fluid Mechanics

http://poseidon.ogs.trieste.it/phd/fluid/

Dipartimento di Ingegneria Civile ed Ambientale, Università di Trieste,
Piazzale Europa 1, 34127 Trieste, Italy

tel +39-040-558 3472
fax +39-040-572082
mobile +39-334-6798544