Fwd: Invitation: International Conference on Human Capital for Sustainable Economies | Karlsruhe - Germany

Iannitti Lisa iannitti at ictp.it
Tue May 11 09:56:04 CEST 2010

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "Etech Germany" <mail at etechgermany.com>
> Date: 10 May 2010 23:32:34 GMT+02:00
> To: <esd at etechgermany.com>
> Subject: Invitation: International Conference on Human Capital for
> Sustainable Economies | Karlsruhe - Germany
>
> Sustainability Management | Greening Human Resources
>
> A two-day International Conference on Developing Human Capital for
> Sustainable Economies will be held from May 27th to 28th, 2010 in
> Karlsruhe,Germany. This event will bring together academia,
> sustainable development practitioners, members of government
> organisations, international development agencies and industry,
> environmental management experts, human resource professionals,
> economists, corporate advisors, business analysts, policy makers,
> and other stakeholders to discuss key emerging issues including:
>
> Climate change and the emergence of the green economy;
> Challenges and opportunities in the era of pro-environment
> regulatory framework and green consumerism;
> How is the transformation from high to low carbon and sustainable
> economy impacting human capital management; and
> Developing and managing human capital for the green economy.
>
> Further to the knowledge sharing on greening human capital; the
> upcoming event also provides an excellent networking opportunity
> with relevant stakeholders in Europe and internationally. An
> excursion (optional) on Saturday the 29th of May, 2010 is planned
> which will also provide an additional networking opportunity in an
> informal environment to get to know academia, human resource
> practitioners, sustainability management experts, members of
> government institutions and other stakeholders.
>
> You are cordially invited to attend this international event and/ or
> nominate members of your organisation.
>
> For further information, please see the event details:
> http://www.etechgermany.com/HCConference.pdf
>
> Sincerely,
> Organizing Committee
> International Conference on Human
> Capital for Sustainable Economies
> International Sustainability Initiative
> Etech Germany
> Dürkheimer Str. 24
> D - 76187 Karlsruhe
> Tel.:    0049-721- 476 89 16
> Fax.:    0049-721- 476 89 53
> Email:   mail at etechgermany.com
> Web: www.etechgermany.com

P  Please consider the environment before printing this email.

Lisa Iannitti
International Centre for
Theoretical Physics (ICTP)
of UNESCO and the IAEA
Strada Costiera 11
34014 Trieste, Italy
tel.: +39 - 040 - 2240227
fax.: +39 - 040 - 2240558
ICTP website: http://www.ictp.it/

✯"We are not permitted to choose the frame of our destiny.... but
what we put into it, is ours..."  -  Dag Hammarskjöld✯
✯"A Winner is only a Dreamer who hasn't given up"✯ - Nelson Mandela
✯"Since wars begin in the minds of men, it is in the minds of men
that the defences of peace must be constructed"✯.  - UNESCO's motto