Workshop on Recent Advances in Geosciences (India)

Bognolo Claudia bognolo at ictp.it
Thu Jun 10 12:00:04 CEST 2010

Dear Sir/Madam
            I am  inviting you to participate by submitting abstract for
the International workshop on "Recent Advances in Geosciences" to be
held at our institute Indian School of Mines(ISM), Dhanbad during Jan
11-13,2011 which is near to Kolkata(Eastern part of India),rest details
you will find in the link given below,
<http://www.ismdhanbad.ac.in/noticeboard/seminar/IB-AGP-2011.pdf>
You are further requested to convey this to other people known to you at
Trieste and and home institue related to Geoscience/Geophysics
Thanking you very much
With kind regards
Sincerely yours

Dr. Paresh Nath Singha Roy