Last chance to Register! School on dopaminergic neurons and Parkinson's disease

DOPAMINET Summerschool summerschool at dopaminet.eu
Fri Sep 18 16:01:57 CEST 2009

Dear all,

Please be advised that since the summer school will take place at The Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics (ICTP) there are very strict security procedures in place. This means that you MUST register even if you will only be there for one talk. Please register at http://summerschool.dopaminet.eu.

Cari Tutti,
poiche' la Summer School si terra' presso l'ICTP, per motivi di sicurezza e' necessario registrarsi anche per partecipare ad un solo seminario. Per la registrazione vi prego di andare alla pagina: http://summerschool.dopaminet.eu

We have extended the deadline until Wednesday 23 September.

This event is part of the activities of the project DOPAMINET: Molecular Networks of Dopaminergic Neurons in Chordates, coordinated by Professor Stefano Gustincich, International School for Advanced Studies (SISSA, Trieste) and funded under FP7 Cooperation-Health (further information on the project can be found in the brochure attached). The project partners are:

- International School for Advanced Studies (SISSA) Italy
- Consorzio per il Centro di Biomedicina Molecolare (CBM) Italy
- The Riken Institute of Physical and Chemical Research (RIKEN) Japan
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS) France
- Albert-Ludwigs-Universitat-Freiburg (ALU-FR) Germany
- The University of Birmingham (UoB) United Kingdom
- Forschungszentrum Karlsruhe GmbH (FZK) Germany
- Clinical Gene Networks (CGN) Sweden
- University College London (UCL), United Kingdom (accessing partner)

This year's Summer School is from 5 to 6 October 2009 . Registration for and attendance of the Summer School is free of charge, subject to availability.

For further information please visit the website: http://summerschool.dopaminet.eu , email summerschool at dopaminet.eu or call the following number: +39-040-3756716

Kind Regards,

Sarah Metrustry
Training and Dissemination manager, DOPAMINET

Stefano Gustincich
Project Coordinator, DOPAMINET

CBM S.c.r.l.
Basovizza, Area Science Park
34012 Trieste (Italy)
phone +39. 040.375.6716
fax +39. 040.375.7710
website: http://summerschool.dopaminet.eu
mail: summerschool at dopaminet.eu

***

Stefano Gustincich, Ph.D.
Associate Professor in Physiology
The Giovanni Armenise-Harvard Foundation Laboratory
Sector of Neurobiology
International School for Advanced Studies I.S.A.S.-S.I.S.S.A.
AREA Science Park
S.S. 14, Km 163,5
Basovizza, 34012 Trieste
Italy