dr. Pavlov's seminar at SISSA

Emanuele Tuillier Illingworth tuillier at sissa.it
Thu Nov 5 11:22:24 CET 2009

MATHEMATICAL PHYSICS SECTOR SEMINARS

dr. Maxim Pavlov
(P.N. Lebedev Physical Institute of Russian Academy of Sciences)

will hold a seminar on:

Title: "Integrability of the Manakov-Santini hierarchy".

Abstract: we introduce a new type of integrable systems: vector
hydrodynamic chains, i.e. hydrodynamic chains with an arbitrary number
of species of moments.
In a particular case, we concentrate our attention on two types of
hydrodynamic chains associated with the Manakov-Santini quasilinear system.
In the talk we will describe new features of this new type of integrable
systems.

Monday 9 November at 14:30 in SISSA lecture room B

--
Dr. Emanuele Tuillier Illingworth
Secretary of Mathematical Physics and Elementary Particle sectors
emanuele.tuillier at sissa.it