Math. Phys. seminar at SISSA

Emanuele Tuillier Illingworth tuillier at sissa.it
Fri Jul 10 12:44:45 CEST 2009

MATHEMATICAL PHYSICS SECTOR ACTIVITIES

Dr. Simon Brain
(SISSA)

will hold a seminar on:

"Moduli Spaces of Noncommutative Instantons: Gauging Away Noncommutative
Parameters"

Abstract: I will show how to construct families of instantons on the
theta-deformed four-sphere. Each of these families is in general
parameterised by a noncommutative space. I will discuss what it means for
families to be
gauge-equivalent and show how the noncommutativity can always be `gauged
away' to obtain a classical parameter space.

Wednesday 15 July at 12.00 in SISSA lecture room C

--
Dr. Emanuele Tuillier Illingworth
Secretary of Mathematical Physics and Elementary Particle sectors
emanuele.tuillier at sissa.it