SEMINARS @ SISSA, prof. Li Ma 11-12 and 18-19 Feb. 2009

Barbara Corzani corzani at sissa.it
Thu Jan 15 17:02:55 CET 2009

FUNCTIONAL ANALYSIS SECTOR'S ACTIVITIES
SEMINARS
.
Prof. Li Ma
(Tsinghua University, Beijing)

Title:
"Nonlinear Schrodinger systems: uniqueness, stability, and blow-up."

Wed. 11 Feb. 2009  @  4.30 p.m.
Thu.  12 Feb 2009   @  4.30 p.m.
Wed. 18 Feb. 2009  @  4.30 p.m.
Thu.  19 Feb 2009   @  4.30 p.m.

SISSA - Main Building - ground floor - room B

In these lectures, we consider some basic problems such as existence,
uniqueness, stability, and blow up phenomina of nonlinear Schrodinger
systems on whole space. As it is well-known that these kinds of evlution
systems arise from Bose-Einstein condensate, Layer-beam, and nonlinear
physics. We firstly discuss the existence and uniqueness of bound states
to a nonlinear Schrodinger system. Then we study the stability and the
blow up theory of the Schrodinger systems