seminar at SISSA

Emanuele Tuillier Illingworth tuillier at sissa.it
Fri Nov 16 11:53:59 CET 2007

MATHEMATICAL PHYSICS SECTOR SEMINAR

Title:  About the phenomenon of two-form localizations in GW theory of surfaces.

Speaker: Hua-Lian, Chang

Abstract:  I would describe what I know about the two-form localization method used in the computation of GW invariants of p_g>0 surfaces for degree 1 and 2 cases.
And I will try to discuss about some difficulties to simulate it for DT theory. This would be more detailed than the last talk and more like a discussion than a lecture.

Wed. 21 November at 14.30 - Lecture Room D